What’s happening to the drink as it warms up?
- Do Now– Get out your ISN and open to p.8. Science Joke of the Week- Why are chemists perfect for solving problems?
- Science Friday– How to Grow Coral
- Ideas for Investigation– Jot down new ideas for investigations based on the DQB. For example, think of an investigation that we can do to figure out the answer to the question- What do you think is different about cold water compared to warmed water? Or consider what part of the model makes the more sense to explore first and why?
- Next steps– Observe graph of data again. Something is happening to the water in the cold drink when it warms up. And more of “that” must be happening in the thin plastic cup and less in the thick plastic cup. What do you think our next investigation should be?
- Self-Reflection for ISN- MP1– Go to your Google Classroom for this task.