How is energy getting into the cup, if not from collisions with air?
- Do Now– Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner. Write an answer to the following question: What is the difference between conduction and radiation?
- Article– “Extreme Temperatures May Pose Risks To Some Mail Order Meds”
1. Listen to a reading of the article.
2. Read the first page of the article, and circle any Fascinating Ideas.
3. In the space at the top of the first page, write down the Central Idea or main message of the article.
4. Now, continue to the next page of the article, while you are reading, circle any Fascinating Ideas. In the space at the top of the second page, write down the Central Idea or main message of the article. Has the central idea changed?
5. Repeat Step 4 for pages 3 & 4.
6. At the bottom of page 4, write 3 Fascinating Ideas, 2 Central Ideas, and 1 Question You Still Have
Unit Assessment on Friday, 1/25