If speed has an effect on the impact of collisions, what happens if an object changes speed?
- Do Now– Copy down your Home Learning tasks in your planner. Get out your science notebook and open to ISN p.55.
- Notebook Work– Tape the Calculating Speed Lab as a flip page to ISN p.55. Tape the Fast and Curious digital lab as a flip page to ISN p.54.
- Peer review of interactive science notebook
- Self Reflection for the Unit on Motion– Refer to page 8 in your ISN for directions on how to write a Self-Reflection. Use the Google Doc in Google Classroom to type your responses in the light grey boxes for each of the steps.
- ISN Self-Reflection due by Friday, 3/15
- ISN’s (science notebooks) due next week!