If speed has an effect on the impact of collisions, what happens if an object changes speed?
- Do Now– Get out your Acceleration Lab worksheet. Write your name on your paper and answer the question: What are three ways an object can accelerate?
- Science Friday– The Bouba-Kiki Effect
- Video Segment– Science of NFL Football: Position, Velocity, & Acceleration
- Investigation– Acceleration- Observe what happens with the accelerometer. What pieces of the puzzle did we figure out? Review answers to lab questions.
- Driving Question Summary Table– Complete the DQST on ISN pgs. 50-51 for the Acceleration lab.