How does a sound source make something like this happen?
- Do Now– Please get out your ISN. Add to the Table of Contents- “Related Phenomena p.56 (Left Side). Head p.56 with “Related Phenomena-1/31/2020.”
- Science Friday– Nothing to Sneeze At
- Share & compare models of how the speaker makes the window move. Record your ideas in a Similarities/Differences T-chart on ISN p.54.
- Build an initial consensus model of how the speakers make the window move. Record the class’s initial consensus model on ISN p.54.
- Brainstorm related phenomena– Where have you seen something like this? Record your ideas on ISN p.56.