To illustrate how the circular motion of an object is caused by a center-seeking force (centripetal force) resulting in the object’s constant acceleration
- Do Now- Copy down today’s homework assignment in your planner; Open to p.95 in your science notebook and p.65 in your science textbook; Get out the Straw Rocket Experiment packet and turn to the forces data table on page 3.
- Science Friday- What is a Flame?
- Textbook outline of on ISN p.95
- Experiment- Straw Rocket
- Model how to test the force and measure the distance. Modify the Data Table.
- Conduct experiment- Test force and record results on data table. Do “Analyze the Data” on p.3.
Complete the Conclusion for force on p.3 of the Straw Rocket Experiment Packet- due Tue. 5/5