- Illustrate the differences in the physical and chemical properties of a molecule and the individual atoms that bond to form that molecule.
- Differentiate between a mixture and an element or compound and identify examples.
- Do Now- Take out a pencil or pen, Add “Periodic Table p.68” to Table of Contents, & Work with the person sitting next to you to solve the “Camping Chaos.” How would you separate the mixture?
- Science Friday- Behind-the-Scenes at the Explorers Club
- Elements, Compounds, Molecules, Matter Quiz
- Periodic Table- color, trim, tape to p.68